- Mybiblio (“Mybiblio,” “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates http:/mybiblio.life (the “Site”) and the Mybiblio mobile application (“the Mybiblio Service”, “the Service”, “our service”). This is the page where we inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
- Your Personal Information is used only for providing the Mybiblio service and for improving the Site and by using the Site and our service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy and the Terms.
Collection and Use of Information
- While using the Site and our service, you may be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you or to identify you. Such information may include, but is not limited to your name, ID, email address, your correspondence address, your phone number, other personal details etc (“Personal Information”).
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. The right of rectification. The right to object. The right of restriction. The right to data portability The right to withdraw consent
- Like many other site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”) which Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type or version, pages of our Site that you visited, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages and other statistics. Further, we may use third party services that collect, monitor and analyse this data which can help us improve our Site and your general site experience with us.
- Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information which you can turn off with your browser or refuse all cookies. However, in refusing cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- Your Personal Information may be used to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that you consent to having or being contacted for.
NRIC Data usage
- We store your identification documents in form of NRIC and/or Passport in order to process payments using Stripe payment platform and may use it to file a report to police should a case of theft and/or a disputes between the lender and borrower arise.